From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 01:23:31 EDT
Hi FML,

Sorry to bug you yet again, but my homepage MAY be fixed.  I may have hit
the "Ourworld" Server at CompuServe at a good time.  Anyway the point of
this is that Salena <RB-GAF> would have been 5 this past Sunday and I have a
couple pictures of her on my homepage.  So if you have a chance give it a
visit, note: only one picture of Salena is on the "Main Page" but another of
her, Haily the Cat and the Rainbow Bridge graphic are on the Photo Gallery
page (link under Salena's picture).  If you do not get a counter AND Salena
AND the Web Counter logo on the main page I still have a problem, so if you
can "mail me" through the main page (bottom) and let me know.  TIA!

-- Tim, Salena <RB-GAF>

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcm_watson