From:
Amy Gordon-Fohl and Christopher Fohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 20:51:14 -0500
Hello,
I'd like some feedback on Ferrets and their weight.  The last time we
weighed her, Etienne was #1.4 's, btw she's 6.5 months old.  We haven't done
so in about 2 months but I've noticed her gain weight, maybe #1/2, then lose
it, then gain it back , then now, lost it again!?  What's going on here?  We
feed her a "mix", consisting of MF Diet, Iams Kitten Chow, and a smidgin of
"?" we had left.  I give her a little Petromalt every morning because she is
starting to shed.

I've read of ferrets almost #3.5's or more!  I've got a couple of references
that say adults range from an average of #2-4's, is Etienne an "abnormality"
or is she still technically not full grown even tho' she's of the age where
she could breed if she were still capable.

btw, after reading more info about the person CDFA1 spoke of I've changed my
mind altho' I still disagree w/her on principle about w/holding info.  I
guess it's a "I disagree w/you but would defend your right to blah blah blah
own a ferret blah blah blah" sort of thing.

TIA
criostoir
p.s. some messages were addressed to Amy aka Ambiorix; for future
reference, Amy only reads 5-10% of the FML and has never posted anything.
"the opinions are only of so-and-so and do not reflect the ...."