From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 07:00:37 -0400
Hi all,
Now that the nice weather has finally arrived in Southern Ontario, Canada,
our fuzzy has finally discovered the great outdoors and the neighbourhood
kids have discovered him.  At first, we were a little nervous about letting
him mingle with the crowd of children that gather around him but soon
discovered that he likes to cuddle with them and lets them all pet him with
no sign of even a playful nip.  He makes one heck of an ambassador for the
fuzzy world.  The other day I went to P/U my S.O.  at work and took him
along for the ride.  He spent the whole time in the car looking out of the
windows with a real strange look on his face.  But once again, when taken in
and introduced to my wifes co-workers, he acted like a perfect gentle
ferret, All anyone got out of him was kisses.

We have to go out today and pickup some carpet runner to try and ferret
proof the bedroom door area of the house.  I figure that with five more
minutes of effort he will have managed to dig his way into the room even
with a closed door.  For some reason, this door is the only one that he
can't stand to see closed.  Maybe 'cause he has sooooo much fun torpedoing
under the covers.  Anyway, sorry this is so long.Best wishes to all the sick
ferrets and their owners.

TTYL
Manfred & Deb ( Hooman Beans )
Chicklet ( When I get in the bedroom, all the socks are mine )
The Canine and Feline crew