From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 08:40:49 EDT
hello friends,
it's me again.  i hope this does not sound too hypocritical after my last
post in which i said that i try not to judge others but i was catching up on
my reading again and just had to respond to paul sadek's post.

dear paul i think that we are all fully aware of the fact that the person
who maimed dayna's little baby may be a child or mentally/emotionally
disturbed person...my response is "so what!".  if by chance this person was
deranged/disturbed what the hell were they doing roaming around unsurper-
vised in a park where children play?!  and if the perpatrator was a child
are we to excuse their behavior simply because of their age?  i get so tired
of hearing people say that young children are unaware of the consequences of
their actions.  what are we raising?  idiots?  what should we do about the
darling little six year old who tried to beat a one month old baby to death?
didn't charles manson, jeffrey dommer, adolf hitler and the rest of the good
time boys begin life as innocent children?  sometimes monsters aren't
made...they are born!  please spare me, if no one else, the
abused/fatherless child sob story!  it is an excuse used by sadists to
relieve themselves of the responsibility of their own actions!

my father was an abusive alcoholic and in order to provide for us my mother
worked 3 jobs (basically we were on our own for 14 hours a day).  my sister
and i had concusions, broken bones, cracked ribs and stitches all
compliments of dear old dad before he drank himself to death in 1979 (i was
12) but i would never take my past out on an innocent animal or child (or
anyone else for that matter!)!  and as for the excuse that they abuse
because they were abused-give me a break!  even as a child you don't have to
be told that what is being done to you is wrong...you know it, you feel it
in your gut and those who repeat the cycle are worse than those that started
it!  you would think that having gone through the abuse themselves would
make them less inclined to put someone else through the physical and
emotional pain that they suffered.  those who are so filled with anger that
they want to make others suffer for what happened to them are extremely
dangerous and should be dealt with accordingly!  don't get me wrong!  i am
angry!  i hated my father (although i have forgiven him since then)!  but my
anger still swells when i read about abuse of any kind!  i am so tired of
hearing of counseling and the abuser rights!  who cares!  shouldn't their
rights have been forfeited the moment they forcefully took someone else's?
and why should my tax money be spent rehabilitating and educating trash like
that when our kids can't get a solid education!

i am not normally a violent person but if i had my way all animal experi-
mentation would end (since they are always saying that they don't know of
the effects on humans) and they could use violent offenders for these
experiments and in order to give those on death row a chance to give
something back to society...organ donation!  that's right let the healthy,
disease free fella's donate all their organs to people who deserve to live!

i really wish their was a way to stop all the killing, raping and what have
you without violence but even god killed and if we kill animals who
seriously harm humans even if it is possible to prove that the animal was
provoked why should humans be shown favor when they commit violent crimes
for no apparent reason?  who says that we are better because we walk erect
and talk in complete sentences?  i'll tell you who said it...a human!  in my
eyes that means nothing!

please forgive my ranting and the fact that my post is all in lower case...
i am experiencing some keyboard mapping problems and my shift key does not
seem to work in conjunction with my letter keys.

finally, i sent this post anonymously for reasons i feel are obvious and not
because i am not willing to own up to my opinions!