From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 10:45:15 -0700
About singing to your ferrets...I do it too.  Yeah, I need the voice lessons
myself, but the girls don't seem to care.  I started by singing Under my Rug
(Stones-Under my thumb) and now when they hear it they run and dive under
the first throw rug they can find cause they know I want to play!!!

They're SOOO GREAT!  I even dance with'em too. Can I lend some of MY drugs
to anyone else <GGG>?

On a more serious note.  I need some advice.  I work for a local paper
(fairly large) in So.  Cal.  and I have been asked to use one of my girls
for a photo session in a magazine (Christmas Issue).  She would be appearing
in a fashion article with models; adults and children.  The magazine is
distributed by zip code to the higher income people in this area and
publicity in this forum would be good.  However, I think that such a thing
could be risky.  After all, I am a mother of 4.  The BIG QUESTION: Since
they are illegal here, should I allow it?

-- here's dookin at ya