From:
CDFA WebMaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 18:27:47 -0700
The CDFA Web Site has a new look!

Finally completed, CDFA introduces a fresh new look for our site. Easier
to navigate, more fun to look at, and even a few new photos in our photo
section.

Been by in a while? Why not take a look!
Have a contribution? Let us know!

*****
BORED? SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON THE INTERNET? ARE YOU A NIT-PICK?

Come by and test our site!

Always looking for volunteers, now more than ever with the new enhanced
site. Many more links to check this time (great for users, lousy for me!).

Especially looking for testers for AOL (PC 3.0? and Mac 2.7), Microsoft
Internet Explorer (PC and Mac), Netscape Navigator 2.0+ (PC), and any
text only-users (yes, it is text-only friendly...I hope).

Come one, come all and torture the site! All in the name of good fun and
ferretdome, of course!