From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 09:49:14 EDT
Dear Laura,
I am so sorry to hear about your baby girl Riley.  I can't begin to imagine
how you feel but I am certain that I will feel the same when Lucy's time
comes.  Although she is not my first and I love all my girls very much, Lucy
and I have a very special relationship.  Please try to remember the joy
Riley brought you and that she is never really gone as long as she is in
your heart.  I know that memories can't make up for her not being there
anymore but at least you shared a time with her that I'm sure you wouldn't
give up for the world.

Years ago I found this poem.  Everytime I read it it brings back a rush of
memory's and emotions and reminds me that my loved ones are still alive in
my heart.  I no longer visit graves.  Instead I look for them to come again.

I Am Not There:

Do not stand on my grave and weep.
I am not there.  I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand on my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

God bless and love to all,
        Irena...Lucy, Chelsea, Tabitha, and Rikki's mom