From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 11:35:10 -0700
I once accidently shut Katie's tail in the bathroom closet door, and she
made a really loud highpitched dooking sound!  I thought this was what
people meant when they talked about a ferret screaming.(BTW, her tail was
not broke or seriously hurt) Well, last night "Miss Nosey" had to see what
my Mom was looking at in a drawer of the computer desk, and ended up putting
her little paw on the drawer just as Mom closed it.  NOW I know what a
ferret scream sounds like!!  Mom opened up the drawer again really fast and
reached for Katie, who hissed at her and backed away.  I picked her up and
she started licking my face, but she "growled" and hissed again when we
checked out her little toes.  Nothing was broke or cut, but she limped for a
while and looked so pitiful :( a half hour later she was back jumping up and
down the couch like nothing ever happened!!  :) But, I'll never forget that
Scream!!  TNT!

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin at you Kit!"

P.S. what ever happened to Missy and Bilbo?  Haven't heard from them
     in ages..