From:
Toni Harrelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 21:13:39 -0400
We have only posted a couple time to the FML, but you don't really know
about us.  So here is some quick info.  We have 4 fuzzies: Freckles, our
only boy in the harem we have, Fidget; our first, Sandy, the "eyebrow
licker", and our baby girl, Angel, who came to us by rescue.  There is
nothing in the world better than ferrets.

We enjoy reading all the different information provided on the FML.  It's
great fun to know there are so many others out there who are just as crazy
about their little ones as we are and it's like a little family.

Dayna, what a super cool idea that was for the sand box!!!  We can't wait to
get this one going.  We'll let you know how we do... We, uh, have been
scoping out the many McDonald's in our area........

Chere, I am sorry to hear of the many problems and setbacks you are having.
We live in Tampa, Fl and would like to visit or help your shelter in any way
we can.  Please try to take time to send us your address or E-Mail address.

Bill, Thanks for the forum and we appreciate your moderators notes that you
put in.  It shows you take an active interest in your subscribers and you
truly love ferrets.  BTW, how many fuzzies do you have?

Looking forward to CHATTING with someone on AOL on Saturday about our little
ones.  I tried very hard to find the IRC CHAT that "spitfire" sent me info
on, for which I am very grateful, but I was unable to find it.  If anyone
knows of another Chat Line that is open about ferrets during the week,
please let me know.

Thanks for letting us go on.  Our hearts go out to all of you who have had
so many problems with your little ones recently.  We'll be reading everyday.
Talk to you all soon!!  <(oo)> dook!  dook!  =V=

Freckles:  "the banana king! my harem awaits...."
Fidget:  "you can have as many as you want... but, I was here first!!!"
Sandy:  "got anymore of that peanut butter??"
Angel:  "bald is beautiful"   dook  dook!!

PS.  Any snack ideas would be GREATLY appreciated by all.    8 )