Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 11:01:20 -0400
From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
How Y'all doin'?

Hee hee, we sawd that on da O-lyympic opinin' ceremonies.

Well, we're finnally here.  Now, I betts that lots of you people are out
there sayin, who da heck is this?  Well, we're Ashley's new ferrets!  My
name is Chelsea, I'm a little ferret, with a big brain, and my sifter,
Kelsey is in Ashley's room.  We is soooo happy!  We gets our own big 3 story
cage, with lots of great stuff.  But I still miss our shelter mommy and
daddy :( But we is happy that we gots adopted into a good home!  WEll,
anyway we don't know much 'bout this whole FML thing, 'cause our shelter
mommy didn't have the internet, 'cause she thought that there was to much
bad stuffs going around about us fewwets!  But now we is on, and I'm still
trying to figure out this whole AOL thing!  WEll, my new mommy has a couple
o' questions.  She has this stuff called Ferretshen, and it is some kinda
shampoop.  She isn't sure if she's supposed to delute it with water, or
what?  Oh, yea, Ashley had 5 other pets, (besides us) and she gots a
question about fleas.  See, we don't gots fleas, 'cause our mommy checks us
everyday, but she's afraid we might get 'em from the other amnimals.  She
wants to know what she can use on us, that would make the fleas go by-by.  I
guess her da is a veternarian, and he could get the flea stuff for her.
WEll, we gots to go.  Congratolations to Rosie,Maxie, Tater, and Odie!  Can
we come to the weddin' too?  My sifter, could help be a bouncer, cause she
can bounce real good, and she's a big girl.  I'm smaller, so I'm not sure
what I could do.  If you have any ideas, send me some of that pee-mail and
we could make plans!  Oh yea, we is healthy, and don't have da green poops
or anything!  WEll we gotta go.  Talk to you all later-

Love+Dooks-
Chelsea and Kelsey