Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 11:29:27 -0700
From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Dis is Rosie and Maxie again, well...da mail keeps pourin' in 'bout our
wedding to Tater and Odie!  Here is one we just got:

"Dear gullfeinds, Rose & Max:

Disin hear is Chipper & Gina.  Weezin wanton to beez your brides maids for
your upthumping wedding to Tater & Odie.  (Weezin wefuse to where tacky
cowored dweses mine you.)  Pweeze wet us no if weeze can.  Weezin are vurry
putty too.  Goz see us at our fewwet club site
(http://www.phy.duke.edu/ferrets/).

Fuzzie bonding from Chipper & Gina"

Anyways, remember, you all is invited, nice FML peoples...

Rosie and Maxie