Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bobbie Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1993 14:15:07 -0400
Jennifer--tried TWICE to get you direct re; Christmas trees & bounced!
My husband built a 3-piece wood fence (center piece hinged to 2 side
pieces) which was too high for weasels to climb. Braced with books
and pillows on the inside so it couldn't be knocked over or gotten
inside of, it was placed around the tree when the weasel was out and
folded flat when we wanted to see the entire tree. At present it's
flat in the garage awaiting another holiday. You might try it!
  Kate 'n' Bill 'n' Emmett