Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 01:20:47 -0400
From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
I know Dayna has begun to send her personal thanks to the men and women
who have sent her gifts, but I thought everyone would enjoy hearing what
she has been able to buy with the cash part of the generous giving from
people here.  She has given me permission to pass this on.

>I got your envelope today and was just under the wire [mail is 4 or later]
>to get into the surgical supply place.   I got a whole huge bunch of
>needed supplies [often they are things he is 'overstocked' in so he
>discounts them :  as in...roll gauze 4 in. wide, elastic, cling...usually
>$4.50 discounted to 75 cents... we spent a couple of hours stretching
>every cent..  a fraction of what people sent bought more than I could
>carry...  and has given us more onhand supplies than ever before...> and
>syringes all sizes...at his cost..and a meds cart to finally do away with
>all those pesky pails..at 'damaged' goods price.  He thinks he may have an
>intact incubator he can get his hands on.. its not the cutting edge so its
>being replaced...and if I can get it it will be perfect for crisis fuzzys
>that need that total environment...  A dream of many years...  I will wait
>and see...

And Dayna says this is just part of the list.  I'd say she knows how to
stretch a dollar, alright.  She is also concerned that people know that she
wants thank everyone in person.  I think it is clear from her posts that she
has much to take up her time, but she is still concerned that people might
think she is ungrateful or *lacking in manners* as she puts it.

So thanks to everyone from Dayna and her fur kids!