From:
Linda Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:12:58 -0700
Paula said:

Thanks for your help, Lin.  I know if Conan could only give up raisins, life
in my menagerie would be so much sweeter and calmer.  Just think - I could
go to Winn Dixie again without being ashamed of the the boxes of raisins I
carry out.  You know how it is - you go to all the different grocery stores
in the neighborhood, but eventually they all know you.  It's been hard, Lin,
very hard.

And I reply, wiping away the tears:

Sure, Paula, any time.  Now, as long as Conan doesn't start getting off on
the glue in the binding of "Licking Sober", we're home free.  Perhaps Conan
could speak to his fellow fur-snakes, since the only way we get to keep what
we have is if we give it away.  And I can't see Conan being a popular
speaker down in the Bowery.  Maybe in the Castro, but not in the Bowery. ;-)

God, my sides ache.

--Lin