From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 16:13:19 EDT
Hello All,
I am concerned about Lucy.  She got tape worm from flea's and lost a 1/2
pound before it was caught.  She was treated and she is due for anoter fecal
check this week, however she does not seem to have gained any weight back!
Tabitha is a roly-poly and Chelsea, while she is ALL muscle, is equally as
large (they both weigh 1 3/4 lbs.).  Lucy is 1 1/4 lbs.  I know that this is
within the normal range for a jill but I don't care she looks so pitifully
thin and I can feel every bone in her little body when I pick her up.  The
girls get ferretvite (1/2 tsp.) everyday and I always give Lucy more to try
and get some meat on her little bones but I haven't seen any change.  Dr.
Cook says she is healthy but I can't help worrying!  What do I do to get
some weight back on her??

Second, Dr. Cook said that I can use flea control products for the girls as
long as it has a pyrethrins base.  Normally I would not question Dr. Cook
but I noticed that the Raid flea control (safe for use on and around
dogs/cats) has a pyrethrins base and just couldn't see spraying that in
their cage.  I used this many times in my home to control the dogs and cats
fleas without incident but I fear for the babies because they are more
sensitive to those things.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS POST ASAP BECAUSE WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME PROBLEMS HERE
AT WORK AND TECHNICALLY I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THE COMPUTER FOR ANYTHING
EXCEPT BUSINESS (EVEN ON MY LUNCH BREAK) BUT I FELT THIS WAS TOO IMPORTANT
NOT TO ASK!  SINCE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN READ MY POSTS UNTIL THIS STUFF
BLOWS OVER I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A RESPONSE ON THE TAKE!

Thank You and love to all,
        Irena