From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 19:40:58 -0600
Wow, we just got a new, multilevel cage!  Mom got it from Safeguard based on
information from Pam Grant that put it in the affordable range.  But now she
doesn't know what to do with it!  We have all this wire mesh under our
little feet, except for one carpet square and one hammock.  Would you people
please send her notes telling her to put more stuff in there?  She doesn't
know whether to use carpet or wood or flannel or what.  Or maybe just some
towels, huh?  What about that bottom slide-out tray?  She wants to know if
we'll go potty down there if our food is on the same level.  We told her,
"Let's be on the level, Mom.  We don't know yet!" Do you other ferrets out
there only use the bottom level for potty stuff?

                Espie, Frankie, Lucky Charm, and Angel