From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 15:51:56 -0700
Hi all, well I know a bit about Country Ferrets...some good, some bad.  I
found my Bandit on the Internet on Country Ferrets web page about 1 month
ago.  Being in Montana I couldn't find a shelter (anybody know of any???),
or the local pet shops (yuck!).  So I e-mailed Jake from Country Ferrets,
there prices are a bit high for what I'm used to (Miami---$50-$75) here it
was $145-$150, and Country Ferrets were $175 for one plus the shipping if
USAir doesn't fly to you.  Needless to say my "bundle of joy" ran me $200.
(USAir does not fly here and the shipping was $25) I asked for a male sable
neutered and descented as young as I could find him.  Well, three days later
I went to pick him up at the airport, he was beautiful, a 6week old male
sable.  Jake had told me he would have had his shots...but when I e-mailed
him again for shot info and birthdate (for my vet) he told me Bandit had no
shots but the mother was current.  I also still have not recieved a birth
certificate or any papers on him.  So the choice is yours, Bandit is a
gorgious baby, very well feed and entertained, Jake did pick out a beautiful
fert for me and my husband.  Thanks all.

          Jim, Daysi and Bandit (Hey Mom can I play with Casper now??)

                 (the cat)