From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 01:14:54 -0700
Hi dis is Rose and Max again,

Anyways, da wedding is on we tink, based on numerous reports dat dose boys
Tater and Odie done figured out some stuff about marriage...

Da stork may come too, cause you know you just take naps a bunch and kiss
and snuggle and den da big white flying ting drops baby fewwets down da
chimney ("But Rosie, we don't have a chimney!") Shut up, Maxie, I'm doin'
important pooter stuff!!!

Anyways, we tink dat your paw-paw shouldint be sad no mores 'bout da new
jerkey fewwets situation, cause my ma says dat she knows where da rainbow
bridge is, and she gonna go pick dem up in da twuck, and dey gonna be our
bruddahs...

Anyways, before I so rudely interupted myself, we don't what da quandry
is... We tink dat it is da stuff dat stinks and ma takes it to dis place to
wash every weekend...

Anyways, before I got side-twacked, when we get married, no more readin'
'dem magazines like playkitty and certainly not fewwet-fannys!  You boys
will have all da bewful girls you need in us two teddy bears.

Anyways, we don't know what a dowry is, but we tink dat it is a book what
you write secrets in, like where you hid stuff, and stuff you broke dat you
don't want ma and da to find out about but you gotta tell someone...And den
when you is older, like a teen-ager, ma finds it and reads 'bout all dat
stuff what you did when you was younger, and den you get in big trouble for
all dat stuff you did five whole years ago!  Whew!

Anyways, Fadder's Day is comin' up, and Ma said dat we needs to go into all
da hiding places where we put stuff for later to trade it all in for a nice
pwesent for da.  Dis is what we finded: 5 empty Pepsi cans, 3 Now-And-Laters
(I read da intructions on dis candy you know so I eat some now, and den I
eat some later...), 2 pairs of ma's slippers, 1 of da's tennis shoes, 1 of
ma's black shoes, 3 bottle tops, 1 popcycle stick, 1 remote control (maybe
2...), Page one of FML issue number 1587, da's pliers, a squeeky toy, a
saltine cwacker wit all da corners eaten off (Ma's gonna have it bronzed),
our hair brush, 5 candles (wit teeth marks), 1 bar of soap (wit teeth
marks), Ma's 'Lanis Morsette c.d.(dat's a good one you know!), a cow pow
(couch pouch), and one of ma's water-wings (bra)...he he he.

Boy was we busy!  We could probly buy some good stuff wit dat stuff!  Don't
you tink?

Anyways, we just wanted to say dat we love Tater and Odie tons and can't
wait to get married...we is so flattered by da whole ocatshun dat we is
jumpin' up in da air really big...

     Rosie and Maxie