From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 02:55:57 -0400
Hi Tater & Odie,

We just got your e-mail to our da and ma's pooter, and we was so happy dat
you wrote back to us dat we ran 'round in circles and jumped up and down
like popcorn!

We is not sure what da' "birds and weasels" business is all 'bout, but we
just know in our wittle fewwet hearts dat we would make good wives for you
two boys...

We like to organize stuff (dats important you know!) and we take baths and
smell pretty and have shiny coats, and ma and da give us manicures to keep
our nails bewful too!

Anyways, don't be shy, we don't bite (well, only when we is playin') and we
love to snuggle and sleep a lot...

Anyways, don't go lookin' for no other girl fewwets, 'cause we is gonna get
vewy jealus if you do...remember, fewwets can fall in love on da pooter,
dats' how our ma and da met you know.  I know, it sounds like a talk show
topic, but it's true!

Anyways, my da is doin' dat college educatshun 'ting, so he can help us find
out how to get married...We already 'tink dat getting married means that you
snuggle with your husbands when you take naps...I 'tink dats all tho, oh and
dat da husband and da wife is best friends too!

See, once we get married to you boys, den we can trow big barbie-cues and
invite all our fewwet friends, and drink little glasses of Fewwetone, and
den we can all take naps...

Anyways, we can stay home on da weekends too and rent movies like "da Beast
Master" and watch Codo and Podo (dey is fewwet movie stars you know!)...

Anyways, ma and da say dat after we is married, den a big birdie called a
stork or something flies over our house and drops off a handkerchief down
the chimney with a wittle baby fewwet inside...

Anyways, we gotta go now, ma is cleanin' da cage and we gotta go help...

      Love,
      Rosie and Maxie