From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 18:11:19 EDT
Governor Whitman's phone number is 609-292-6000.  It does NOT have voice
mail, but I do believe it will be staffed at 8 or 8:30 am tomorrow, so you
can call then to talk to a person.

The Secretary of State's office does NOT have voicemail ... they just have a
REALLY long recording, but you can't leave a message :-< HOWEVER, the
Commissioner of Health's office DOES have voicemail where you can leleave a
short message RIGHT NOW about the situation.  The number aagain is
609-292-7837, If we all make some calls, maybe we can fill up the voice mail
box with polite but concerned messages about those ferrets which can make an
impact on winning the appeal.

Thanks to Mrs.  Duck for her message alerting us to the situation.  I'll be
calling and faxing first thing tomorrow, and I hope that we can save these
fuzzies!

- Ela