From:
Margaret Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:22:11 -0800
The answer to your word puzzle is IT.  It has been awhile since I last
posted but I am still a faithful reader of the FML.  I have been waiting to
see if anyone mentions that the dreaded greenies have hit the Seattle, WA
area.  On the local news, last week, there was a brief mention that the LOS
has canceled the ferret event that was scheduled in August because of a the
"greenies".  If I remember correctly, the news said it is a virus that
causes serious illness in ferrets.  They may not have their facts right but
it was a nice short story.  About a year ago, I asked for help because of
adrenal problems with Nikki.  She had right adrenal removed, but
unfortunately, she had tumors on both glands.  She lost all her hair, was
very thin and we assumed it was just a matter of time before she would go
over the rainbow bridge.  Well, just within the last few months her hair has
grown back, and she is more active.  I can only hope she is in remission and
will live forever.  Best to all of you, and keep up your efforts to free the
rug rats of CA.

M Kramer - Mill Creek, WA  "The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to
save all the pieces"