From:
Anonymous Poster ([log in to unmask])
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 15:11:28 -0400
Hi all,

I'm posting this anonymously because I live in "that state" (which I won't
name, but just for fun let's call it California).  I'll be going under the
alias "Casey", which is the name of a dog I once owned.

Our family (me, husband, toddler) has two ferrets, named Lewis and Clark
(male and female, both neutered/descented) who are 5 years old and we adore
them.

I'm very happy to be a part of this list.

For my question: I dilegently read the FAQ, but didn't find any information
on showing ferrets.  Obviously in my current situation I can't show, but I
would like to one day, either when the little fuzzballs become legal in my
state or when we move out of the state in a few years.  How do I find out
about ferret registries, subscribe to their publications, etc?

Thanks for any help! I'm learning a lot from you all!

Casey
(direct e-mail may be sent to [log in to unmask])

[Moderator's note: "Casey" said that email addresses can be posted. BIG]