Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 21:46:24 -0400
I have seen a lot of notes from people talking about bathing their ferrets.
I currently have one but am hoping to get three babies on Saturday.  I have
tried for a long time to adopt but finally went to NJ where I saw babies
three weeks ago.  My neighbor took me out there last Sunday and is kind
enough to take me again this coming Saturday to pick up my babies.  My
thanks to Corine for her suggestions on where to go.  Now back to bathing I
simply use baby shampoo to bathe my terror Tabitha.  Actually she is cute
but she likes to nip she even came up on the bed last week and bit my neck.
It should be fun when I come in with three new little ones.  This is because
I lost my little love Sam about 6 months ago.  He used to lick our face and
was a total delite to deal with.  I am getting 2 males and i female.  I will
use baby shampoo to bathe them as it will be necessary with four of them
using a litter pan and running around.  Lets face it they need bathing at
least one a week.  Baby shampoo not only smells nice it is convient to get
and not very expensive.  If its safe for babies it safe for my little kits.
I have also used it to bathe my dogs.  They will be thrilled to see the new
little ones.  I see at least three mommies going nuts when I bring them
home.  The boys will not pay them much attention.

Herb - [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]