From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 04:19:09 -0700
To C. Haller:

>It has been a couple of years since I subscribed to the FML, but I'm back
>now with some of the same old problems.  Some time ago, I got the name of a
veterinarian/ferret researcher at Walter Reed in Washington DC.  This doctor
>performed an autopsy on our ferret.  I'd like to call him for some
>assistance with our current problem ferret.  I'd appreciate it if someone
>could e-mail me with his contact information.

Sure.  Gerat guy - doesn't get around much anymore, but still does a fair
amount of work with ferrets and their owners.  Williams, I think his name
was.

Bruce Williams
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Washington, DC  20306-6000