From:
Matthew Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:48:15 -0700
Hello to all you fuzzies and their humans,
I've discovered a new wonderful new toy, that grabs the complete attention
of Bijoux everytime.  While having a headache the other night I went go get
an ibuprofen and shook the bottle.  Well that grabbed Bijoux's attention
nearly immediately.  since I had an almost empty bottle and one full one I
took out the cotton and filled it with the leftovers from the old bottle,
and filled it with some cat litter.  So now she has the new toy that anytime
I want her complete attention I can have it, for as long as I shack this
bottle.  With Bijoux, I can shack the bottle and she will follow me anywhere
I take the bottle.  She is so memorized by the noise she will in fact run in
circles to get it, for a minute or so then she wises up and stops and wait
for it to stop and then attacks!  Just thought I would share this with all
you humans own by fuzzies ,especially those always looking for cheap new
toys!  Especially since the ones we by don't get played with anyway and they
find their own that don't even cost a thing!

Matthew Stevens, ferret fuzzies Peanut, Bijoux, cat fuzzies Huerfano &
Munchkin
[log in to unmask]                 http://www.arias.net/~chistoso
*                         Ferrets NorthWest                                *
*       Dedicated to the care and  well-being of fuzzies everywhere!       *
*       Fuzzie HQ Seattle    206-232-3515        [log in to unmask]         *
*       Bellingham Chapter   360-599-2514                                  *
*       Everett Chapter      206-353-1037                                  *
*       Spokane Chapter      509-838-3969        [log in to unmask]        *
*       Tacoma  Chapter      206-584-5266                                  *