From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 07:34:28 EDT
Bill,
I personally like the ferret wedding posts.  If we are going to start taking
ourselves so seriously that we aren't allowed to have some fun then we're no
better then any other newsgroup on the net.  If the wedding posts are banned
from the FML then I will have to ask to be taken off the list.  First and
foremost, owning ferrets is supposed to be fun, we go through enough pain
and heartache with the way the powers that be treat us and our babies.  Take
away the fun we have on the FML and it will be nothing then an obituary
column for our babies!

.Mikki & Dee
.& The Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA