From:
Judith Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 19:07:02 EDT
Once again the Sanders' Ferret Halfway House has a ferret who needs new
humans to own.  He's a big sable boy with a pink nose and a lot of white on
his face.  He's no older than two, has no ear tatoos, so I have no idea
where he was bred.  Although he looks like he needs a bit of exercise and
better- grade chow, he seems to be in good shape: full summer coat, pretty
clean teeth.  The previous owner said he was trying to "force his
attentions" on her two female ferrets, but I think he should get along all
right with another neutered male, and he hasn't shown any signs of being
nippy or nervous around humans.  He allegedly had both distemper and rabies
shots this February.

If you're interested, his adoption fee will be $52., which will include a
book on ferret care.  The money will be spent on nutri-cal, vaccine, and
chow.  Call me at (410) 850-0143; I live near BWI airport.  Judith Sanders