From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 20:58:14 EDT
He also whined that he didn't think that they needed the vacc.

Sound familiar??  Read on!!

Person or persons unknown asked to see the ferrets in a mall store in Las
Vegas..  after holding ONE kit for a few minutes they returned it and said
after they finished their shopping they would be back for it.

They never showed up but they contaminated that one kit with virilent
distemper and as a result 27 of the 35 DIED within three weeks...

Distemper can be carried on shoes or just about anything and once a ferret
gets it there is no reversal..it WILL die..unless vaccinated!!

these two hit one other Las Vegas store where they were able to touch a
kit..they lost all but one of a large coop full...and they also dropped in
on a Reno, Nevada store with the same tragic results!!

It is the collective opinion that the contamination was deliberate..
total...82 innocent kits died and these had the initial shot from the
ferretry where they were born..so it took a long rotten time to die!  Sadly
some were brought back to homes with other ferrets that had humans with this
man's point of view...THEY ALL DIED TOO!

so for Heavens and your fur kids sake...GET THOSE VACCINATIONS WITHOUT FAIL!

How do I know?...I am the archivist for Ferrets Anonymous and I hear
everything from most everywhere sooner or later...

 dayna
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
'resident of the 'Marvellous Menagerie of Mirthful Mayhem'
             MMOMM!!!