From:
Patricia Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 12:50:54 -0400
Hi all,
We were trying to find the feed for this PBS program, the Velvet Claw, last
night, but it was not listed.  We were really looking forward to seeing it.
Does anyone know it it was or will be aired on the West Coast?  We are in
Oregon and have satellite.  I would love to see it if it becomes available.
Do you know if it will be rerun?

Our Snoopy and Rocky are fine.  The flea season is on, so it reinforces the
term "Eternal Vigilence".  Luckily Snoopy adores being fleacombed.  Rocky
barely tolerates it, but he is our hyperactive squirmer anyway while Snoopy
will lie in my arms for long periods.  Such totally different personalities.
They have an odd play period.  In the morning when I get up, both are ready
for breakfast snack and fairly wild play.  Then it is naptime.  They seem to
have adjusted to my work schedule.  When I have a day off, it is much the
same.  The odd part is that during the day they will wake up individually,
come out and if anyone is available, play around that person (usually my
DH).  That one will then go nappy and after a while here comes the other
one.  1/2 hour to and hour after I get home both will be up and raising the
roof.  Since my DH is usually home they are rarely caged, only at night and
if people are coming, so they can set their own scedule.  They have 4
"fixed" (by them) nap spots and come well to the squeeky Lobster, so I can
usually find them in a hurry when checking.  Do other multiple ferretholds
have the shared play behavior (ie the person is all mine for this period,
you an have them when I nap?)

Just curious.
Pat in Noti, OR