Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 00:57:22 -0500
My first week on line was through AOL.  Although I was on their "10 free
hours" one week of using their service cost me $100.  (the only access was
long distance).  Since then I have found an internet provider for unlimited
use: $20/ month plus free homepage and tech support.  Not to defame AOL, but
you may want to go through another provider to keep the costs down and have
more net-time.  For those of you on the FML, this is just a suggestion if
your wallet is falling prey to those hourly rates.

Jon Rex Anderson
& the "Chickens"

Long live the FLO!!!

[Moderator's note: If you're using AOL for e-mail and don't know about
"FlashSessions" I encourage you to look into them.  You can read and write
you mail offline and only pay for the minute or two it takes to transfer
the mail to/from AOL.  BIG]