CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 May 1996 15:28:01 -0500
Hi,
ThankYou all who brought about this change in HSUS.  I couldn't be happier.
I've regulary written them letters and sent back their cards and such, but I
can't believe you guys actually got them to change their mind.  I did have a
good laugh though.  About a month ago I recieved a call from the HSUS doing
a poll.  All my replies were "I do not support you because you do not
support my ferrets" I think the lady was getting anoyed with me<G> Her last
question was 'Do you have online access?' I replied "Yes" All I got in
return was a very dry 'Oh, now I understand' I didn't know what this meant
at the time.  Now I think I do.  She was probally warned about us FML
people<G>

Thank You again.  I really appretiate all the hard work and time you have
put into this matter.

                                   Corrie
               Peanut, Lucy, Satchmo, Band-Aid and Flea
PS: I will write them a nice Thank You note and maybe even begin donating .