From:
Ed Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 21:50:03 GMT
We are having a problem with our youngest.  Possum will not use the litter
box that Ootz uses.  Instead she wants to poop in the corners on the level
above the box.  No big deal really I just cut the corners off boxes and tape
them in place.

The problem is that when she is out of the cage she seems to deposit little
half turds in the middle of the floor.  Mike says it's because she is soo
fat.  I wonder if there is a problem with spincter(sp) control.  She does
not poop in the sleeping box so I'm not sure what is going on.

Ootz on the other hand is real good about going to the box even if she has
been let out of the cage(provided she is in the same room).  I have several
small boxes(large dog dishes, actually) and have seeded them (yes I know
this sounds disgusting) with little mistakes one of them made on the carpet
but to date neither of them has used it.

Any suggestions?