From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 09:13:44 -0500
To:    Comander Katie
From:  Comander Beckett

Our plan is working, Katie!  Our humans are oblivious.  We must continue to
deceive them my being the cuddle-monsters we are.  Remember, don't steal
those socks no matter how tempting they look.  If you feel you must nibble
fingers or toes, just lick.  We must stay in control.  My humans already
call me the 'house ferret' and claim I'm the only one of the four they would
trust out when they're away.  My brother and two sisters are too dumb to
realize that the patience will pay off.  Soon the day WILL come, Katie.
Your human will be completely unaware, unsuspecting.  My humans will leave
me out of the cage, because I "look so cute" sleeping with that CAT
*shudder*.  THEN we will take over!!  No sock will be safe, no shoe will go
unchewed.  All cords will be pulled from the walls, all books will be pushed
off the shelves, all trashcans will be overturned, their contents spread
over the entire house!  I will free by three ignorant sibs and let them join
in the hostile take-over!  We will demand unlimited raisins, Coke in our
waterbottles, and expulsion of all CATS and DOGS!  We WILL reign!
Muahahahahahah!!!!  Ooops... here comes one of my humans, I have to look
cute...

Signing off.
 Comander Beckett