From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:19:35 -0400
 Hi again!
I know the talk about the urban myth about ferrets being domesticated by the
Egyptians is either dead or dying, but I'd like to put my two cents in.  I
was watching a special on Egyptian mummies (It isn't over yet so I'll hafta
make this pretty quick!) and I saw a strange-looking animal.  IMHO, I think
it was a civet cat.  I don't know if they were in Egypt at that time or not,
but that's what it looked like.  It could've been a genet.  I think both of
these critters are related to the mongoose.  Anyway, it also could've been
mistaken for a ferret.  It DID look kinda like one.  It was standing right
next to some Egyptian guy.  Does anyone know where I could see a picture of
the animal showed to Fox Morton?  If anybody knows where, I'd appreciate it
if they'd post it.  Just wanted to drop a line about that "mystery
creature".

                   Raisins to the fuzzies,

                     JP and the Fuzziebutts!  8:><:B (Kissing fuzzies! ;)