From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:19:45 -0400
It's me again.  I forgot to ask a question.  I just had to cut the fabric
off the bottom of my sofa to get my wallet out last night.  Is this some
kind of right of passage?  Do I now get recognition for having passed
another ferret hurdle?  Hehe.  What's funnier is that my husband's wallet
was also pilfered and he had to come all the way home from the grocery
store, dig it out of the couch, then go back and pay for the groceries.
When he explained the whole thing to the cashier, it turned out she had two
ferrets as well!  ROFL

-Catherine