From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 17:44:34 -0400
Dear Dayna and all those other folks here in the dreaded land of California,
that are working towards making our babies ....FREE!

Keep up the good work.  We would send our help but it's not possible right
now.  Our Daddy is out of work and our Mama is recouperating from a
dangerous and critical back surgery.  That's why we've been so quiet.  Mama
is barely able to play with us unless we come up high where she can reach
us.  She still can't sit down or bend, because her brace gets in the way.
Poor Mama.  If we get the chance we will try our best to help.  Mama does
still contribute to the CDFA, which is a little bit of help.  We just wish
we could do more.  Maybe later.  We did help educate the closest pet shop
near us.  They started carrying Ferret things months ago.  Yea!  They didn't
realize there were so many ferrets in California until our Mama took in a
newsletter that stated there are well over 500,000.  Not too shabby of an
amount for being in prison, right?  Goes to show you the folks of California
are gutsy!  We'll never give up until we win!

Anyway, we heard the news of how much ground we are gaining towards the
legalization of all of us, but there are a few dangerous fish and game
people still hanging around close so we never get to go outside.  Oh well,
no problem as there's plenty of good things to get into inside.  It brings
us to tears when we hear of one of our cousins being snatched.

We have missed everyone a bunch. Mama could have used the extra laughs but
had her computer shut down for over a month (while in the hospital). But
things are improving every day.

And to our favorite digest leader...BIG......{{{{Hugs for keeping this
alive!}}}}

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy), Tashe (the better than thou cat), Lobo (the Guard
Wolf)
... and their Mama too!