From:
Steven Markowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 06:12:10 EDT
For those of you following the continuing saga of Lillith's insulinoma.

Well, things are a bit better here at the personal zoo we have.  Lillith
seems to be feeling much better.  We are feeding her the insulinoma elixir 3
times a day to supplement her regular diet and it seems to be doing her
wonders.

It appears to take a few days to take effect.  After three to four days, we
saw no change in her.  We upped the amount we give her during each feeding
and that seems to have been the trick.  We give her a total of 30 ml
throughout the day and she hasn't had an episode since.  I don't know if it
is the even feeding or the chromium inhibiting the insulin production but
something is working wonders.  She is more playfull than she's been in about
2 months.  I know it isn't going to last forever but it is great to see her
feeling better.

Thanks to all of you for responding to my question of where the best place
to get the Proglycem from.  I'm looking into all of them but it seems to be
expensive no matter where you get it from.  I'll let you all know if I find
one place that is significantly cheaper than the rest (assuming I find them
reputable as well).

Anyway, We're happy she's feeling better!!  All else is fine.

Take Care,

Steven