From:
KRISTINE WYLIE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 22:11:19 EDT
Debra

Was nice to hear about another Pixinator on the FML.  Considering the name,
my guess is that she must be as fiesty as my Pixie.  Part of the reason I
gave her the name is because of the way she handles my other fert, Moxley.
Pixie is very tiny, Moxley is close to twice her size.  When Moxley decides
it s time to play, he is relentless, regardless of whether Pixie is in the
mood or not.  When we first got Pixie, I was concerned about her being
dominated by the Moxman, but after seeing how she was able to let Mox know
in no uncertain terms that she wasn t ready to play, I felt much better.

It was good to see alot of the support for the White Fang.  I know everyone
is concerned for her and I hope everyone will get the contributions to Trish
as soon as possible so she can get the little girl taken care of quickly.

Well that s about it for now.