From:
Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 05:01:30 -0700
Hi All,

I have had a couple of people write me about my ferret crimes T-shirt idea
and they said they would like to buy one from me.  So my question is this :
how many of you out there would also be interested in this shirt???  If I
had enough people wanting them then I could check for the best price going
and then any profit from them would go to the FANG Shelter.  If you are
interested just give me a private or an FML, "Yo Kelleen Count Me In"!!!!!
THANKS!!!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!