From:
Jennifer Lapierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 10:31:42 -0400
I laughed when I saw the post about the horror someone experiences when
bathing their ferrets.  I used to experience the same thing, but for $40
dollars, you can make your life a breeze at bathtime.  I bought a Shower
Massage by Water Pic and now, whenever my two ferrets Buddy and Poofer need
a bath, I just hose them down, shut of the water, shampoo them and rinse
them off as I hold them under their forearms.  They don't seem to mind this
as much as when they are submerged in water in the sink or tub.  The second
the water is on them, they go limp and don't even squirm!  Maybe they even
like it ?  To make things easier, bathe one at a time.  A good time to bathe
them is after you're done showering before you dry off.  This way, you don't
have to worry about getting your clothes wet.  Good luck!

-Jenn