From:
Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 15:47:05 +0100
Now, We have been owned by ferrets for about 4 years now (time flys when
they are having fun) and we have used normal old white dryer vent hose for
them to play in for most of that time BUT......  when we heard here about
the clear stuff, we made that overseas phone call to order some.  It came
yesterday (those people were quick) so today I decided to let the heathens
(my fuzzies) try it out.  WHAT A RIOT!!!!  Much better than the plain old
white stuff.  I bout rolled on the floor laughing.  Matter of fact I got
nothing at all done this morning cause I sat and watched the ferrets for so
long.  Not only can we humans see them play in the tube, but the other
fuzzies can see from outside, and run along the outside and try to pounce on
the one inside.

If any of you have "thought" about getting some of the clear stuff quit
thinking and do it.  It is well worth the cost of the tube, and the postage.

            regards,
       Donna in Germany