From:
Monique Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 11:38:13 +1000
Well as everyone should know by now Erik's home safe & sound.  I've a nasty
suspition<sp?> that the FLO were behind the escape plan.  Since his return
though I've noticed that he's not "dooking" as much any more.  Now he only
seems to "dook" when he & my cat< who at the moment thinks he's an overgrown
ferret ie.  bitting feet, running around under the rugs etc.> are playing
together.

Before he'd "dook" at anyone & anything. He still does the Wardance but no
"dooking" accompanies it anymore.

Any ideas??!!

Monique ( Gannet, your a CAT!! Not a Ferret!!)
Erik    ( Ohhh, look at the big fluffy ferret Mummy!!)
Gannet  ( Dook, Dook!)