From:
kristen herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 12:15:47 EST
Greetings fellow furries...
Monkey, Cassidy, Nesta, and Roo reporting.  We are curious as to how to join
this "FLO" organization.  Thanks to Monkey's uncanny ability to scale the
armchair to the aquarium hood to the desk chair to the printer, we were able
to intercpet an interesting document concerning a ferret organization.  We
feel as though we could be a strong force in the upstate NY battilion as we
have already accomplished numerous tasks supporting the liberation of
ferrets everywhere and the obvious superiority of ferrets to humans.

Please send any documents concerning FLO movements to the address the human
so unsuspiciously typed below (how convenient!).  We would like to nominate
ourselves as active members of the League and winners of numerous awards,
including the distinguished "Grey Hair" award - the most grey hairs, on a
human, begun over a week's time.  (Of course this number was reached by
Agent Roo's brave journey into the void the humans like to call "the
upstairs" in order to commandeer a "brush" (?) that grooms humans.  Not only
did she journey without a map or supply of rations, she journeyed into the
dreaded "bathroom" area in which our agents are rountinely tortuned by water
dunkings and ear scrubbings designed to brainwash!

        Signing off -
                Monkey: fat flying boy with a mission.
                Cassidy : Mellow exterior but a devious mind.
                Nesta :   Bonzai!
                Roo :   Princess of the Castle

Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.