From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 18:27:29 -0500
<Duncan.... He opens the refrigerator and gets inside.>
Angela - You might try taping a six inch long strip of packing tape to the
side of the refrigerator door.  We have the end holding the door partly
turned back so there is a tab-like portion for our (not the ferrets<G>)
convenience.  As you can imagine, the tape must periodically be replaced as
the adhesive will wear-out from repeated use.  So far, none of our ten
could/can open a taped shut door.  Funny, I have used tape on the
refrigerator so long, I actually feel for the tape when I'm helping prepare
a meal at a ferret-less friends house :-) Hmmmm, maybe tape on the door
could be added to the list of "ways to know your in a home with ferrets!"
Irene & Kids