From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 18:25:12 EDT
Hey Chris,

Have I got a deal for you!.  I'll trade you my ferret "Spongie Jumper" for
your "Spongie Jumper" (heehee).

I bought this stupid thing a few months back also.  My Madison has never
hated a toy so much in her life.  I think it's true to believe that if it
says "Ferret toy" on it, more than likely your ferret will show no interest
in it what-so-ever in it.  I find that if I leave a bunch of odds and ends
around the house.  Such as old shoes, holey socks, roller blade wrist
guards, bags, tubes anything that does not say "Ferret toy" on it.  They
will take it and call there own (actually you'll probably never see again or
until the big Spring clean up).  Provided it's not a good leather coat or
expensive loafers, you must ad mit though they have good taste and will
probably go for those expensive Reeboks.

I found that my ferret actually enjoys catnip.  She doesn't', how you say, I
guess, catch a buzz from it.  But she carries this little pillow of catnip
around like it's her baby.  It's cheaper than a "Spongie Jumper" and you can
buy it it small bags and stuff old socks with it, try it, your ferrret just
might like it.

One last cool toy, but it may be a bit expensive, depending on where you
live.  I went to Radio Shack up here in Toronto, Ontario.  I bought her a
remote control car, cost me about $10.00, I think it's made by Fisher Price.
My Madison goes absolutely bananas for this thing.  She chases this truck
like it had raisins attached to it.  It's a hoot.

Nice meeting you
Karen and Madison, from the ZOO in T.O.