Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:12:07 -0500
From:
Mark Hazlitt <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I have recently, been taken by possesion of two of the cutest carpet
critters.  I have never had so much fun.  I live alone and have had many
pets, but these are # 1.

One is a female ( 5 months old ) and the other is 4 months old.  I thought
they were going to eat each other up for a while, but I realized that that
is how they play.  I'm glad to here of all the other antics that go on with
other families.  We will be reading every day.

  Shayla, Buster and Mark

P S ...I'm having a little problem training Buster to go in the litter box,
but Shayla picked up on it in a hurry....oh wellmaybe soon....See Ya