From:
Au Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1992 17:57:37 -0500
Chris,
   Yes all three of the address have changed. I'm sorry it took me awhile to
get this to you. My E-mail was out of order for about a week. Here are the new
addresses.

[No kidding.  The "Academia" mailer went nuts.  Replying to the wrong
reply addresses and all sorts of other horrible junk.  I have some really
nasty things to say to cvmfaculty's administrators, but I can't get through
to them because they have none of the officially *required* administrative
userids (like "postmaster").  Thank god the ferret-list is manually moderated,
otherwise, Academia's stupid mailer would have (a) flooded the mailing list
with unintelligible bounce messages, and (b) gotten into a geometrically
worsening mail loop - which would cost us a fortune.  Idiots!]

Jennifer Au
Ann Creel
Raul Rivera

Thanks for changing these addresses. I really like the Ferret List. Keep up the
good work.

[Thank you.  Too bad the same can't be said of the SA's administrator's
near you.  "Invalid Microsoft mail form" indeed!]

                           Jenny Au