From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:07:23 EST
Hey Gang,
I finally found a pet store in my area that sells Totally Ferret, however, I
was shocked at the cost.  Not that my girlies are not worth it but I could
have sworn that it was cheaper when mentioned in one of the digests.  I paid
$20.00 for a five pound bag.  Is that the average going rate or do I need to
shop around some more?

Also, I was curious if anyone has experienced the same funny behavior with
their babies.  I do not bathe Lucy and Chelsea, I see no need for it because
they do a wonderful job of grooming themselves.  The other reason that I do
not bathe them is that they both HATE bath-time, they don't even like to get
their feet wet when they get a drink from the faucet, however, the shower is
another story.  Everytime Steven or I get in the shower they both come
running into the shower (one of our bathrooms has a shower only and the lip
of the enclosure is very low) and run around in circle around our feet.
Once they are soaking wet they jump out and run and slide all over the bath-
room and then turn around and do it again.  I can't figure out why they love
the shower so much if they don't like baths.  The only thing I can figure is
that they take the shower volentarily and they get to take it with mom or
dad.

God Bless and Love to All,
        Irena...Lucy and Chelsea's mom