From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 02:26:04 -0500
Hi Gary,

I took you advice and called the main office and was told that it's up the
the indiviual owner if they sell animals. This store only has ferrets.

I have given this guy the pappers I have on the care of ferrets. I even told
him that I was starting a new shelter just for ferrets. He doesn't want to
part with his ferrets, but he doesn't want to take good care of them either.
He does feed them good food, but I think that's just away to try to sell a
new brand that this Petsmart has.

Several people I have talked to have offered to buy the ferrets, but he
doesn't want to part with them. I feel so frusterated by his lack of care for
these fuzzies.

Well l think two posts our enough for one night.
Thanks Gary for your info.

Lea
Ignorance killed the cat(or was that the ferret) curiousity was
Framed!!!!!  - unkown