From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 23:48:33 -0800
Hi,

My name is Lightstar and my dingy Mommy gots behind on FML's and so's I
didn' know bouts your enlarged spleen (I thoughts i had a enlarged screen
till Mommy splained it to me).  I had the same darn thingy and my Mommy had
the good vet take that icky thingy outa me.  I feel soooooo much betters
now.  I sleeps less and actually has been knowns to "run" around the house
now.  I don' walk like a old man so bad now either.  My Mommy made a good
call to get that thingy outa me and quick.  We don' know jus how old I is
cuz we knows the horrible peoples that had me lied to her.  Mom knows me an
Racy were much older than they said when she dopted us.  She thinks me might
even be 4 or 5 years old jus by the way I walk an all.  So our Mommy and I
reccomend the surgery if nothing else is doing anything.  It sure done did
the trick for me!!  Sorry we's so late in writin back to ya all.  Let us
knows what happens and how you feels.  We loves you and member talkin to
you's mommy before, so's take care and gets all better likn I dids<GGG>!

LOVE,

LIGHTSTAR an his lovin Mommy!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      Boise, Idaho                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *